MS Architect/Director – Software Development
Our Chicago Loop client is hiring a Director/MS Architect – Software Development to oversee the MS.Net technology vision for the application/software development team. Technically the team utilizes MVC/Linq, SQL Server, C#, and Asp.net. The Director/MS Architect – Software Development will be the primary system architect overseeing new potential products and taking a hands-on approach to an improving Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) approach. From a management perspective, you’ll be facilitating team meetings, providing the daily project scrum and making technical recommendations. This person will also be the main “point of contact” managing 8+ outsourced developers providing disciplined code reviews and production systems. The client/internet applications being built support their reporting operating software.
- MS.Net System Architect level experience
- Solid MVC/Linq, SQL Server, C#, and Asp.net experience
- Prefer someone with some high-level management experience
- Experience managing outsourced resources
- Open to providing one weekend of support per month & one day per week.