Nov 20, 2018 | Networking/Security
Our Chicago Loop client is hiring a Director/MS Architect – Software Development to oversee the MS.Net technology vision for the application/software development team. Technically the team utilizes MVC/Linq, SQL Server, C#, and Asp.net. The Director/MS Architect – Software Development will be the primary system architect overseeing new potential products and taking a hands-on approach to an improving Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) approach. From a management perspective, you’ll be facilitating team meetings, providing the daily project scrum and making technical recommendations. This person will also be the main “point of contact” managing 8+ outsourced developers providing disciplined code reviews and production systems. The client/internet applications being built support their reporting operating software.
- MS.Net System Architect level experience
- Solid MVC/Linq, SQL Server, C#, and Asp.net experience
- Prefer someone with some high-level management experience
- Experience managing outsourced resources
- Open to providing one weekend of support per month & one day per week.
Mar 15, 2018 | Networking/Security
Chicago, IL | #2665-MH2403
About the Position
The Information Security Architect at our Chicago loop client will be directly involved with evaluating new architecture design and thus serving as the Subject Matter Expert. This person will be leading/advising on the design and implementation of exciting complex high-risk information security solution impacting various business units. Technically this will involve racking/stacking and installing intricate security equipment at various enterprise data center locations. This person will also provide visionary leadership regarding the latest security trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s (EE or Computer Science/Computer Engineering +++)
- 8+ years of IT Security experience
- 4 + years hands-on (Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint preferred) firewall design & implementation experience Expert level knowledge of security principles and technologies enabling world class solutions for cloud based (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS) datacenter based deployments
- Proven exp. evaluating/designing/implementing security solutions
- Risk identification, categorization, communication & mitigation exp.
- Proven background dealing with threat modeling & familiarity with using risk tolerance frameworks
- Experience with as many technologies listed below
Third party connectivity architecture and design
DMZ / network segmentation design best practices
Intrusion Detection/Prevention System tuning
Security hardening techniques
F5 load balancing / application firewall design
Antivirus / Endpoint protection design
Vulnerability scanning lifecycle management
Penetration testing / remediation
Proxy architecture / design
Privileged access management architecture / design
Single Sign On (SSO) architecture / design
Network Access Control (NAC) architecture / design
How to Apply
Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: email@example.com